Monday, March 3, 2008

Posted on my website February 29, 2008 ~ Welcome to Merry Treasure Shopper's First Post!





From my website...going to start a blog... will need technical help to get it up and running properly.

Today is February 29, 2008 ~ It's Leap Year and speaking about taking leaps, I have decided to start a blog. So, in honor of February 29th Leap Year ~ here goes...

I just added this section...Lainy's Blog ~ Travels of a Merry Treasure Shopper to my site. I am going to contact Jen from Pear Street Studios http://www.pearstreetstudios.com/ and talk to her about making some improvements and additions so you can further enjoy your shopping experience. Jen is a graphic designer and she designed the lovely Beautiful Shops web site so I am sure that she can help me or lead me in the right direction with this project. you can see her work for yourself just by visiting http://www.beautifulshops.com/ .

I am a member of Beautiful Shops and it is one of my favorite on-line shopping sites. Shopping is really one of my favorite sports, hobbies, passions, activities...etc. Call it what you want , but I just really love shopping. I love browsing around and then finding those special treasures. It is so nice to get a bargain on an item I have been watching or to find that perfect gift for a friend. I do believe the things we buy and the way we decorate gives others a little glimpse into our lives. I am hoping my site gives you a little glimpse into my life.

So, I want to make sure that when you come and visit my site ~ http://www.merrytreasureshopper.com/ , that things flow easy and my site is user friendly. I am open to suggestions and love to hear your ideas. You can e-mail me at info@merrytreasureshopper.com and I look forward to hearing from you and learning from you too!

It has been just over a year ago that I opened this on-line business. Now, this year I really plan on making improvements and taking the time to develop this site into something very special. Something that I can share with all my wonderful customers, family and friends that come to visit it so often. Don't worry, you won't have to wait until the next leap year to read another post because I plan on putting a link here to a real blog within the next couple of months. I look forward to hearing from you and sharing my thoughts and experiences about shopping, decorating, enjoyng life, being thankful, the big things, the little things, and whatever else comes to mind on this journey!
Thank you and hope to share with you again soon.

Warm wishes,
Lainy

No comments: