Thursday, May 15, 2008

Messy Baby Contest ~ Win this Spa Cake


Oh, I just love these great contests that I am finding when cruisin around the internet. Giggles & Sugar Kisses is hosting a free Messy Baby Contest on their blog ~ http://www.mother-2-mother.blogspot.com. After entering the contest you may also want to visit their great on-line store at http://www.gigglesnsugarkisses.com and you can find many baby shower gifts.

This contest was a very easy one for me to enter because my youngest son, Jack, just simply enjoys making a mess. I guess he is testing out his creative side. I just had to decide which messy photo should I send? I really believe that God makes them so cute for a reason.

Well, here are the details so you can enter your little Messy Baby. Just send a photo of your messy baby to rhonda@gigglesnsugarkisses.com . Make sure to include your child's first name and age. Your name, phone number, and mailing address. This contest is for US Citizens Only. Deadline is May 31, 2008. The winner will be announced June 1, 2008. and will receive a Spa Cake. Yes, complete with a nice big towel to use to clean your Messy Baby! Enjoy that little one now, they grow up too fast!!!

No comments: